I talked all big and bad earlier in the week, as if I thought a blogger linking back to his/her top 10 blog posts of 2010 was a sad thing. Yeah, I was just fooling around with you guys. Though that day’s list where I predicted my top 10 posts of 2011 was probably WAY more interesting than this one… where I do nothing more than look back at this past year. Predicting the future is always cooler than trying to get people to click on your old blog posts.
All the same, though, it’s the weekend. And these are the top 10 posts of 2010, selected by you, the readers. I do, however, have to admit that I’m a little disappointed. I like to think of you all as a spiritually mature crowd — but many of these posts were just plain foolish. Hey, you like what you like; who am I to say otherwise? If you crave the spiritual milk (and not meat), so be it.
- this post is not about anne rice
- missionary predicament: hospitality and rest
- church planting: the discovery bible study and dna
- a mother’s response to the ground zero controversy
- martian love and alien pick-up lines
- down with beliefnet
- tanzanian kids say the darndest things
- water, water, everywhere — and a frog who’s in our sink
- how to make link sausage
- making God in our image
If you’d like to offer some lame excuses as to why you guys didn’t like the Bible study posts more than the ones about Tanzanian kids and frogs in the waterlines, do so below. I’ll be holding my breath.